This offering is targeted at clients who want RFID Pilot implementation to experience RFID in their own business environment. The objective is to implement a customer specific RFID implementation in the client’s business environment to
• Define the RFID processes
• Define the RFID architecture
• Confirm the viability of the business case
• Prepare the scaling for an enterprise wide solution
Primary Areas of focus are:
• Strategy: What are the strategic choices the organization needs to take in order to pave the way for the change and enjoy the highest benefit from an RFID initiative?
• Processes: What are the current processes in places? Is there an opportunity to streamline them and potentially standardize them across the organization?
• Change: What is the impact that the new/revised processes will have on the organization? What is the organization’s readiness to change?
• Technology: What is the current technology infrastructure? Can this infrastructure support the change and, if not, what are the changes required (both in terms of hardware and software)?